1. Why become a consignor?
- Make money doing something you love!
- Share your work with the local community and increase awareness of your work.
- A competitive consignment split of 70/30.
- Monthly consignment payouts.
2. Additional perks:
- Free and reduced rates to utilize our community rooms for classes, artist talks, author signings, and other creative endeavors.
- Access to our exclusive Red Caboose artisans group on Facebook. Share news about your new endeavors, receive information about upcoming community festivals and artists markets, and get to know your fellow artisans.
- Invitations to consignors-only artist markets that occur four times per year.
- Receive our monthly online consignor newsletter.
3. How to become a consignor.
- We highly encourage potential consignors to visit the shop first to see if your work is a good fit with our current product mix.
- While you are at the shop bring in photos or examples of your work. We can often make a consignment decision on the spot.
- Can’t make it into the shop? You can email us at [email protected] with photos and other details of your work.
- Once an affirmative decision has been made we will have you fill out a consignment contract, consignor information sheet, and inventory sheet detailing your initial inventory drop off. You can download these three documents below.